Commerce Vision Pty Ltd ACN 095 933 430 (“Commerce Vision”) is committed to protecting your privacy and personal information when you deal with us.
- will only collect personal information from you with your prior knowledge and consent. You can access our website and browse the site without disclosing personal information. For access to some features of our website you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include, but is not limited to, a unique username and password, or provision of sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
- will collect from each visitor to the website the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the sites, page access times and referring website address. This collection of information is used internally only for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalised content to you while you are at the sites.
- will only use personal information provided by you for the purposes for which it was collected and Commerce Vision will not disclose your personal information to a third party, except when it is required to facilitate a service you have requested or as required by law.
- has implemented security technology, rules, measures and policies to protect the personal information under our control against: unauthorised access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss
- will remove personal information from our systems where it is no longer required (except where archiving is required).
If you wish to view the personal information you have provided and/or which Commerce Vision holds about you, or you wish to comment on or obtain further information about our privacy policies, please contact our Privacy Officer by:
- Calling 07 33969 3733
- Emailing email@example.com
- Visiting commercevision.com.au
- Writing to us at PO Box 885, Coorparoo, QLD, 4151.
Making a complaint
If you have a concern about your privacy, you have a right to make a complaint.
Commerce Vision’s Complaint Handling Policy can be found by following the link below.